Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Why does the Marketplace client not show some plugins available on the marketplace web site?
Why does the Marketplace client not show some plugins available on the marketplace web site? [message #1810371] Thu, 08 August 2019 20:17 Go to next message
David M. Karr is currently offline David M. KarrFriend
I've noticed sometimes that plugins on the marketplace web site are not visible in the Marketplace client in Eclipse.

For instance, I found this "json-tools" plugin: https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/json-tools .

Searching for "json-tools" (or even "json") in the marketplace client in 2019-06 does not find it.

Any idea why that is?
Re: Why does the Marketplace client not show some plugins available on the marketplace web site? [message #1810372 is a reply to message #1810371] Thu, 08 August 2019 22:00 Go to previous message
David M. Karr is currently offline David M. KarrFriend
I think I might have a clue. The list of "Eclipse Versions" for the plugin on that page doesn't include 2019-06. Is that why it won't appear in the Marketplace client within Eclipse? I was able to install it in 2019-06 without any apparent problem.
Previous Topic:Mosquitto Broker Hosting problem
Next Topic:Recovering deleted files
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:14:05 GMT 2024