Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Azure SF tutorial project builds with gradle 5.4, but not with Eclipse 2019-06
Azure SF tutorial project builds with gradle 5.4, but not with Eclipse 2019-06 [message #1809746] Mon, 22 July 2019 12:08
Alexander Farber is currently offline Alexander FarberFriend
Good afternoon,

I am trying to follow the Microsoft Azure Tutorial: Create an application with a Java web API front-end service and a stateful back-end service on Service Fabric (URL: docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/service-fabric/service-fabric-tutorial-create-java-app ) and it seems to build ok with gradle 5.4 on Windows 10 (please see attached screenshot).

However when opening the same directory with Eclipse 2019-06 (and ServiceFabric plugin) then the IDE displays the following 3 errors (please see screenshot)-

1. Missing Gradle project configuration folder: .settings
2. The project was not built since its build path is incomplete. Cannot find the class file for java.lang.Object. Fix the build path then try building this project
3. The type java.lang.Object cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

What is please missing here? I feel that something basic, like JDK path is maybe missing (my JAVA_HOME env. variable is set though).

Thank you
Previous Topic:Eclipse new Menu Creation Plugin
Next Topic:Cannot submit
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 26 12:34:30 GMT 2024