Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » set a dynamik scaling for the x-Aixs(set a dynamik scaling for the x-Aixs)
set a dynamik scaling for the x-Aixs [message #1809544] Wed, 17 July 2019 18:48
khaled jbaili is currently offline khaled jbailiFriend
Hello everyone,
I'm currently doing a Bar chart that can adapt it's scaling on the X-axis dynamically. I will illustrate this through an example. Assume we have a table im BIRT that gives me a number of values. For this Table there are two aggregation set, one returns the MAX value of these values and other aggregation displays the MIN value of them. Now I want to set these MIN and MAX which changes every time dynamically and be set as a scaling on the x-axis so that I get respectively every time I generate the report a new scaling. I have tried all possibilities that I already know but it doesn't work. I believe I can get it work through Chart scripts API but I don't know how.

Therefore I wonder whether you can help me solving this problem as I need to get it fixed because we need the Report that I'm working on to be ready to use by the company that I'm working for.

Thank you in Advance
Previous Topic:Charts not displayed
Next Topic:How to calculate sum of total cost of child data set in parent data set
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 12:02:00 GMT 2024