Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BPMN 2.0 Modeler » Question parameters from .wid file tab "I/O Parameters"(why are the parameters and results from the wid-file not in the tab "I/O-Paramters"?)
Question parameters from .wid file tab "I/O Parameters" [message #1808854] Wed, 03 July 2019 07:45 Go to next message
Nicole Zellmeier is currently offline Nicole ZellmeierFriend
Hi,

in an older version (1.1.4) the parameters and results defined in the workitem definition file could be found in the tap "I/O Parameters" when editing the task.

Now they can be found only in the tab "Custom Task" under "Attributes". When I try to add them in the "I/O Parameters" it is not possible, because the name is already used.

Is it correct, that the parameters and results are not in the "I/O Parameter" tab anymore? Or have I to do something else? What is the difference between the attributes and the "I/O Parameters"?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Nicole Zellmeier
Re: Question parameters from .wid file tab "I/O Parameters" [message #1808950 is a reply to message #1808854] Thu, 04 July 2019 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Soika is currently offline Ralph SoikaFriend
Can you please add a screenshot, explaining what you mean exactly?
Re: Question parameters from .wid file tab "I/O Parameters" [message #1809100 is a reply to message #1808950] Tue, 09 July 2019 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

index.php/fa/35884/0/

This is an image from the old Version, when I dropped the workitem in my diagram and opened it for editing.

And this ist the new one:
index.php/fa/35883/0/

And when I remove the eclipse:customeditor in the wid-file it is like this:
index.php/fa/35885/0/

Thanks and Kind regards,
Nicole Zellmeier
Re: Question parameters from .wid file tab "I/O Parameters" [message #1811179 is a reply to message #1809100] Wed, 28 August 2019 08:41 Go to previous message
Hi,

has someone any idea?

Is it correct, that the parameters and results are not in the "I/O Parameter" tab anymore? Or have I to do something else? What is the difference between the attributes and the "I/O Parameters"?

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Nicole Zellmeier
Previous Topic:BPMN2 Property Page Redraw Loop
Next Topic:BPMN2 Modeler extensions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 02:36:13 GMT 2024