Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Titan » ServiceBody does not support `RAW' encoding for OPC UA
ServiceBody does not support `RAW' encoding for OPC UA [message #1808193] Tue, 18 June 2019 22:51 Go to next message
Avdoot Chalke is currently offline Avdoot ChalkeFriend
Hello,
I am getting an error stating that 'Input type `@OpcUa_Types_Binary.ServiceBody' does not support `RAW' encoding.'

Is it because I upgraded my titan version to 6.5 because it worked totally fine with 6.3 version.

Can someone point out what wrong I am doing? Any help would be really appreciated.

With Regards,
Avdoot
Re: ServiceBody does not support `RAW' encoding for OPC UA [message #1808202 is a reply to message #1808193] Wed, 19 June 2019 08:28 Go to previous message
Botond Baranyi is currently offline Botond BaranyiFriend
Hi,

There was a change in TITAN that made the handling of 'encode' and 'variant' attributes standard-compliant, which caused errors like this when people upgraded their TITAN. To my knowledge that was already in version 6.3, so I'm not sure if this is the case. If it is, then you can return to the old way of handling these attributes with the legacy compiler switch '-e'. If you're using our 'makefilegen' tool, then adding the option '-G' will add this switch to the compiler automatically.

Best regards,
Botond Baranyi
Previous Topic: Test of RESTful APIs in 5G Service Based Architecture with Titan
Next Topic:Eclipse Titan 6.6.0 release announcement
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:09:03 GMT 2024