Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » A couple of questions on "edge" handling
A couple of questions on "edge" handling [message #1807833] Mon, 10 June 2019 14:12 Go to next message
Akira Tanaka is currently offline Akira TanakaFriend
Dear experts,

I have a couple of questions on edge handling. I am using OD 11.1.

Q1 Is color of highlighting edges changeable?
Is it possible to change the color and/or width for highlighting edges? I would like to use e.g. light-blue for a specific type of edges, and I like to avoid conflicting colors. Is there any place I can set/modify the color?

Q2 Is it possible to hide just an end label of edges?
Like in UML, I would like to define a link with name and multiplicity. To achieve that, I have defined a Link eClass with attribute "multiplicity." In odesign file, I used multiplicity as an end label of a link. If possible, I would like to create a filter menu to hide end labels. How can I achieve this? BTW, I made "multiplicity" as a separate eClass from Link, expecting I can choose this element to hide, but I could not see this element in the candidate list.

Apologies if the same questions were already asked in the forum.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.
Akira
Re: A couple of questions on "edge" handling [message #1808337 is a reply to message #1807833] Fri, 21 June 2019 16:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre Guilet is currently offline Pierre GuiletFriend
Hi,

For Q1, Sirius has not mechanism to do that. So you would have to create custom edge edit part that would do what you need but this is complicated.
For Q2, you will not be able to use filter menu. It does not allow to hide labels that are not a mapping.
However what you can do is to provide your own tabbar action and use a service in the label expression of your label to hide that will return either null to hide it or the label if not.
Your tabbar filtering action will change a global variable that will be used in your service to know if filtering must be done or not.

Regards,

Pierre Guilet - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: A couple of questions on "edge" handling [message #1808363 is a reply to message #1808337] Sat, 22 June 2019 03:06 Go to previous message
Akira Tanaka is currently offline Akira TanakaFriend
Thank you very much for your response.

A1: I will try to find an alternative way to achieve my goal.
A2: I have not looked into the use of a tabbar action for filtering. I will check that possibility.

Thank you very much for your help.
Akira
Previous Topic:Transparent nodes/Label only nodes
Next Topic:Arches in petri net
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 12:57:06 GMT 2024