Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » Building Lua and integrating into the FORTE
Building Lua and integrating into the FORTE [message #1807362] Tue, 28 May 2019 14:56 Go to next message
Jan Holzweber is currently offline Jan HolzweberFriend
i have a few questions on how to build and integrate Lua:

1) At first how did you build Lua? I tried building the binaries with cmake and the mingw compiler? How did any of you manage?

2) At the moment, as by now i did not manage to build lua myself, i downloaded them, but how exactly do you add it to the forte? I attached a photo on how configured the lua properties in cmake. For LUAJIT_LIBRARAY i used the dll file i downloaded with binaries and for LUAJIT_INCLUDE_DIR i took the source directory where the .h and .c files are.

Thank you
Jan
  • Attachment: Lua.PNG
    (Size: 5.27KB, Downloaded 84 times)
Re: Building Lua and integrating into the FORTE [message #1807366 is a reply to message #1807362] Tue, 28 May 2019 15:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Always tested on linux. We build lua from source. We use http://luajit.org/git/luajit-2.0.git and then in FORTE we set:

-DFORTE_USE_LUATYPES=LuaJIT \
-DLUAJIT_INCLUDE_DIR=$BLD_DIR_LUA/include/luajit-2.0 \
-DLUAJIT_LIBRARY=$BLD_DIR_LUA/lib/libluajit-5.1.so \

I quickly tried with mingw-64w and worked:

$ git clone http://luajit.org/git/luajit-2.0.git
$ cd luajit-2.0.git
$ make
$ make install

which created the dll right there in the src/ directory inside the lua. Using the right paths and dll insted of so compiled for me

Re: Building Lua and integrating into the FORTE [message #1807369 is a reply to message #1807366] Tue, 28 May 2019 16:23 Go to previous message
Jan Holzweber is currently offline Jan HolzweberFriend
Thank you!
It compiled with 0 errors now.
Previous Topic:Several questions about 4diac & Forte
Next Topic:How to create *.sys file with 4DAIC IDE v1.10.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 05:54:27 GMT 2024