Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » css Editor Unknown property / no autocomplete
css Editor Unknown property / no autocomplete [message #1806360] Wed, 08 May 2019 07:37 Go to next message
First name Last name is currently offline First name Last nameFriend
Hi,

I use Eclipse 2019-03 with openJDK 11 and openFx 11. I installed e(fx)clipse, Eclipse Web Developer Tools, Eclipse Java EE Developer Tools, and some other not related to Web / fx / and so on.

An opened css in the e(fx)clipse css Editor only shows me Unknown property and I don`t get any autocomplete for the -fx... commands.

Is there something I should configure or why isn`t it working? I tried to reinstall e(fx)clipse, I installed Eclipse Web Developer Tools and Eclipse Java EE Developer Tools like someone on stackoverflow mentioned, but that din`t worked out.

Is there someone get e(fx)clipse working? Would need that help.
Re: css Editor Unknown property / no autocomplete [message #1806995 is a reply to message #1806360] Mon, 20 May 2019 20:47 Go to previous message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
Could you please file a ticket at https://github.com/eclipse-efx/efxclipse-eclipse/issues and I'll look into this
Previous Topic:Can't add runtime site to target platform
Next Topic:Can't download e(fx)clipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:48:34 GMT 2024