Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Tomcat 8.5 WAR deployment #2
Tomcat 8.5 WAR deployment #2 [message #1806172] Sat, 04 May 2019 21:15 Go to next message
Jean-Pascal Laux is currently offline Jean-Pascal LauxFriend
Hello,

My first problem was resolved with RAP 8.1 5 (thanks for the help)

Now, I have new problems. I have created the WAR file with Libra.
When Tomcat starts, I have a log file in the folder eclipse configuration that reports that the main class can't be found.
I have checked the application plugins and I have noticed that the classes are not included. I don't know why.

I have added manually the classes in the deployed plugins. Now I don't have error at startup (OSGI console shows that all plugins are activated or resolved) but I have a ProxyServlet error.

I have decided to try the rapdemo example.
I have created the WAR file but again, the plugins does not contain the classes (so I have added its manually) and I am unable to connect to the application. I get this error
Message ProxyServlet: /hello
Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Could you help me ?
Thanks
Jean-Pascal
Re: Tomcat 8.5 WAR deployment #2 [message #1807782 is a reply to message #1806172] Sun, 09 June 2019 10:40 Go to previous message
Jean-Pascal Laux is currently offline Jean-Pascal LauxFriend
Solved without actions.
Previous Topic:Tomcat 8.5 WAR deployment #3
Next Topic:Theme of comboxbox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:19:20 GMT 2024