Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Kura » mqtt message changed when routed using camel(Eclipse Kura Camel routing)
mqtt message changed when routed using camel [message #1806088] Thu, 02 May 2019 12:14 Go to next message
bekir temizkan is currently offline bekir temizkanFriend
I have two cloud services. One of them is local connection (artemis on kura) and other is remote connection (remote broker). I want mqtt message to route from local to remote broker. I have written below router code

from("cloudlocal:/myapp/topic").to("cloudremote:/myapp/topic");

same thing with xml
<from uri="coudlocal:/myapp/topic"/>
<to uri="cloudremote:myapp/topic"/>

I sent am mqtt message to local broker using mqtt client application in my mobile phone and I get the message from remote broker. My route has been successful but my message has changed. Always my messsage has extra "y" character. I sent "on" message but I recieved "y on". Why does my message always changed with "y" character. I know kura used protobuf encoding but all messages changes with "y" character.

How can I solve this issue.

Thanks for your helps.
Re: mqtt message changed when routed using camel [message #1806377 is a reply to message #1806088] Wed, 08 May 2019 09:27 Go to previous message
Jens Reimann is currently offline Jens ReimannFriend
I can't really think of a reason why this should happen. Can you maybe try to switch to JSON encoding for the Kura payload, and check what happens.
Previous Topic:How to downgrade an installed library version in linux
Next Topic:Compile Kura on Concierge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:45:10 GMT 2024