Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » SWTBot for sirius properties
SWTBot for sirius properties [message #1806023] Tue, 30 April 2019 16:20 Go to next message
Yilong Yang is currently offline Yilong YangFriend
I refer the testing topic about Sirius properties https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1097616/

However, I have no idea about how to get the object of current EEFTabbedPropertySheetPage?

In addition, when I use SWTBotSiriusHelper.selectPropertyTabItem(String widget) to get a page of myself designed properties, that will result a exception about widget can not be found.

Any clue? Many thanks!
Re: SWTBot for sirius properties [message #1806449 is a reply to message #1806023] Thu, 09 May 2019 09:16 Go to previous message
Pierre-Charles David is currently offline Pierre-Charles DavidFriend
Hi,

Yilong Yang wrote on Tue, 30 April 2019 18:20
I refer the testing topic about Sirius properties https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/1097616/

However, I have no idea about how to get the object of current EEFTabbedPropertySheetPage?

Something like this (extracted from org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.common.ui.util.PropertySheetUtil.getCurrentPropertySheetPage()) should get you the initial reference. If the returned IPage is an EEFTabbedPropertySheetPage, you can then follow the chain described in the other thread.

private static IPage getCurrentPropertySheetPage() {

IWorkbenchWindow window =
			PlatformUI.getWorkbench().getActiveWorkbenchWindow();

if (window != null) {
			IWorkbenchPage page = window.getActivePage();

if (page != null) {
				IViewPart view = page.findView(PROPERTY_VIEW_ID);

if (view != null) {

if (view instanceof PropertySheet) {
						return ((PropertySheet) view).getCurrentPage();
					}
				}
			}
		}
		return null;
	}

Quote:

In addition, when I use SWTBotSiriusHelper.selectPropertyTabItem(String widget) to get a page of myself designed properties, that will result a exception about widget can not be found.

The SWTBotSiriusHelper class dates from before we added the EEF-based property sheets in Sirius, so that code is actually for testing property sheets based on org.eclipse.ui.views.properties.tabbed.TabbedPropertySheetPage. It can not be used for EEF-based property sheets. The only way to test those is as described on the thread you referenced.

Regards,
Pierre-Charles

Pierre-Charles David - Obeo

Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:Error saving diagram (error detecting the change *)
Next Topic:Edge creation tool and display issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:08:44 GMT 2024