Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Sequence Diagrams in Papyrus
Sequence Diagrams in Papyrus [message #1805394] Sat, 13 April 2019 10:46
snow man is currently offline snow manFriend
Hello,

I have tried to create sequence diagrams in the standalone version of papyrus (Version 2019-03 (4.11), Build id 2019-03-26T11:50:21Z, Eclipse Modeling Project 4.4.0.2019041302).

Unfortunately I failed completely to create even simple diagrams. Here are the issues I'm facing:

1. It doesn't seem to be possible to resize the diagram "background element" (the one which already exists when you create a new sequence diagram). Whatever I tried, I didn't get my mouse pointer change to the resize type, I only get the move type. I am able to resize all other types of elements in other diagrams though (so it is probably not a lack of skill here).

2. After creating some lifelines, a create message and synchronous messages, I'm not able to extend the size the Behaviour Execution Specifications. If I do so, it does automatically move other behaviour execution specifications and also it moves unrelated messages all over the place.

These issues render the sequence diagrams in a rather unusable state or - very well possible - they render myself in a very stupid state. An internet search did not show any hits except one (I'm not able to post it), so I'm wondering whether these issues are known at the moment? In tutorial videos, everything seems to work smoothly...

Kind Regards
Previous Topic:Papyrus Oxygen new local palette unavailable
Next Topic:C++ Code Generation and variable multiplicity
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 08:09:09 GMT 2024