Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula problem ocurred. Start working with test suite
Jubula problem ocurred. Start working with test suite [message #1804999] Thu, 04 April 2019 12:41 Go to next message
Pablo Gallardo is currently offline Pablo GallardoFriend
Hi. I would like to ask your help with a recent problem;

I installed a new plugin in jubula and, when trying to start the tests, I get the following warning;

Start working with Test Suite;....... has encountered a problem. An internal error ocurred during: "start working with test suite:....".
org.eclipse.core.runtime.ListenerList.iterator()Ljava/util/iterator;

Would someone know how to help me solve it? thank you
Re: Jubula problem ocurred. Start working with test suite [message #1805482 is a reply to message #1804999] Tue, 16 April 2019 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Hello Pablo,

it seems that the installed Plugin is causing Jubula to have some problems. It is hard to say what the problem might be, a clean installation might help in this case

best regards
Marvin Mueller
Re: Jubula problem ocurred. Start working with test suite [message #1816659 is a reply to message #1805482] Mon, 04 November 2019 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pablo Gallardo is currently offline Pablo GallardoFriend
After many tests, I uninstalled the Plugin to return to the previous installation and it continues to give me problems. The worst part is that it doesn't let me export the tests to reinstall Jubula. I can't access Mapping, nor run a test directly with Jubula (but with Jenkins).
Re: Jubula problem ocurred. Start working with test suite [message #1816914 is a reply to message #1816659] Tue, 12 November 2019 06:42 Go to previous message
Marvin Mueller is currently offline Marvin MuellerFriend
Did you try to newly install jubula and use a new workspace?
Previous Topic:Unable to select and click on a row in a table for an RCP application
Next Topic:How to convert get text in the jubula tool without coding for swing application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:40:08 GMT 2024