Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Application compiles but I see errors in Problems Tab
Application compiles but I see errors in Problems Tab [message #1804938] Wed, 03 April 2019 14:00 Go to next message
Vishav Bansal is currently offline Vishav BansalFriend
Hi,

When I build my project, it compiles without any errors. But when I open the .c files in my project, I get red lines and yellow lines. Most of them are could not be resolved errors. I am sure that my application has no errors as I am able to flash my app on the board.
By referring to some previous posts, I suspect this error is related to indexers. But I have done everything as mentioned in the posts.

Here are the screenshots of my eclipse window. My eclipse version is 4.11. I hope someone can help in this regard.

Regards
Vishav
Re: Application compiles but I see errors in Problems Tab [message #1805020 is a reply to message #1804938] Thu, 04 April 2019 15:48 Go to previous message
David VavraFriend
The path (or paths) to whatever ethernetif.c includes needs to be specified somewhere on the
Preprocessor Include Paths and Macros, etc. --> Entries tab dialog.

If it isn't already there (and it seems it is not) then it has to be added as a User Setting Entry
Previous Topic:Create empty project from commandline (.project and .cproject) missing
Next Topic:getting error while source file build
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:11:11 GMT 2024