Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » OCL » OCL jars from Maven
OCL jars from Maven [message #1802899] Mon, 18 February 2019 17:31 Go to next message
Edoaurd Batot is currently offline Edoaurd BatotFriend
Hi folks,

I am trying to rebuild an old project and look for OCL, UML etc. jars for Maven.

I am looking, for example, to
- org.eclipse.ocl.uml 5.2.0
- org.eclipse.uml2.uml 3.1.1
- org.eclipse.core.runtime 3.1.0

Any idea where I can find these ?

Thank you,
Edouard

[edit]
What I find on Maven repository are close version (4.1 instead of 3.1 for example, and I would try to fix it, but unfortunately, even these close version show problem to download from Maven "the dependency does not exist" they say)

[Updated on: Mon, 18 February 2019 17:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: OCL jars from Maven [message #1802901 is a reply to message #1802899] Mon, 18 February 2019 17:43 Go to previous message
Ed Willink is currently offline Ed WillinkFriend
Hi

Eclipse projects are mostly not available from Maven Central. Unfortunately some enthusiatic/irresponsible users have put up unofficial copies of some projects. These are generally embarrassingly stale.

The official repo for Eclipse projects is repo.eclipse.org, but many projects are missing / stale there too. I have yet to learn how to push OCL releases there.

Eclipse is normally built with Tycho which adds P2 repository facilities to Maven. I strongly recommend that you use Tycho until you are confident that all the projects you require are in repo.eclipse.org. They may never be in Maven Central.

Regards

Ed Willink
Previous Topic:Divide CompleteOCL document into different documents
Next Topic:OCL query from file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Dec 06 21:45:23 GMT 2019