Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » I want to download SonarQube Eclipse plugin(SonarQube Eclipse Plugin manual download)
I want to download SonarQube Eclipse plugin [message #1802346] Thu, 07 February 2019 06:14 Go to next message
Ken Ted is currently offline Ken TedFriend
I want to download SonarQube Eclipse plugin and install on Eclipse IDE manually.(I know it can be download through MarketPlace of Eclipse IDE, but I need to do manually.)

Anyone knows where it is possible?

Any official site available ?

Re: I want to download SonarQube Eclipse plugin [message #1802748 is a reply to message #1802346] Fri, 15 February 2019 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nox pc is currently offline nox pcFriend
Hey there, you can easily download the plugin from the official page https://marketplace.eclipse.org/category/free-tagging/sonarqube and follow this guide to install it on docs.sonarqube.org/display/SONARQUBE53/Installing+SonarQube+in+Eclipse

I did followed the same and I was able to do it quickly without any kind of issues and problems.

Regards,
Nox
Re: I want to download SonarQube Eclipse plugin [message #1804502 is a reply to message #1802748] Wed, 27 March 2019 11:33 Go to previous message
Beres Jones is currently offline Beres JonesFriend
If you are not finding SonarQube. Follow next steps Go to Help > Install New Software. This should display the Install dialog box. Paste the Update Site URL krogerfeedback
Previous Topic:Output does not show in the Console
Next Topic:Problems starting Hello World application with Eclipse Photon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 04:31:39 GMT 2024