Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Design Editor for WindowBuilder Won't Resize Preview(Unable to resize the preview window in my design editor)
Design Editor for WindowBuilder Won't Resize Preview [message #1801961] Wed, 30 January 2019 00:55
Bryant Clouse is currently offline Bryant ClouseFriend
I started using the WindowBuilder tool with the Eclipse editor. However, one thing that is really annoying is that the preview of the JFrame that is used for editing always stays at a blown up size (see attachment). I could understand if its size was really large, but this is only 450 x 300 and is the default. This window, when run, is tiny on my screen. Given how I'll probably want to make larger windows, I don't want to have to constantly scroll just to see a different part of the screen, even if it's only a few hundred pixels away.

So, my question is, is there a way to resize it just for the editing process so that I can see most of my JFrame? I've tried looking this up but it seems that everyone just has it automatically rescale correctly without doing anything.

Thank you.
Previous Topic:Problem with using JDK instead of jre
Next Topic:JUnit 5 Slowdown at 57%
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 14:46:52 GMT 2024