Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Common Build Infrastructure » TPD: is there a central configuration possible to specify "LAZY"/"default" mode
TPD: is there a central configuration possible to specify "LAZY"/"default" mode [message #1801873] Mon, 28 January 2019 21:16 Go to next message
Zakir Meer is currently offline Zakir MeerFriend
Hello,

I am using eclipse TPD (http://download.eclipse.org/cbi/tpd/3.0.0-SNAPSHOT/) for defining the update site location and corresponding IU's , from this TPD configuration -> Target file is generated

Possible at present: By specifying keyword "lazy" for an IU in TPD, in the target file for the corresponding plugin -> version is generated as "0.0.0"

In my scenario, I do not want to hardcode "lazy" keyword at IU level, as I also have the usecase to generate the target file containing the latest available version info from the same TPD file.

Based on this, I am checking if there exists a central configuration for TPD file to specify if the model shall be "lazy" (to generate IU version as 0.0.0) or "default" (to generate latest available version in the update site for IU )

• Attachment: tpd.png
    (Size: 32.70KB, Downloaded 139 times)
Re: TPD: is there a central configuration possible to specify "LAZY"/"default" m [message #1802222 is a reply to message #1801873] Mon, 04 February 2019 14:29 Go to previous message
Mikaël Barbero is currently offline Mikaël BarberoFriend
No, there is no configuration to change the behavior of lazy keyword. It always generates "0.0.0"
Previous Topic:Welcome to eclipse.cbi
Next Topic:How to organize different build targets?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:41:25 GMT 2024