Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Apache Directory Studio Plugin(How to Access Apache Studio Plug-in)
Apache Directory Studio Plugin [message #1801122] Mon, 14 January 2019 09:55 Go to next message
Julian Bourne is currently offline Julian BourneFriend
Hi,
I thought as I use various tools that appear to be available under the Eclipse umbrella, that I would install the latest Java 2018-12 IDE. This installed OK and appears to cope with my limited requirements...
I then installed the Apache Directory Studio plug-in, which again appeared to install correctly without generating any error messages.
Now that I have it installed how do I access it?
I want to connect to a couple of local LDAP servers, but principally use it to create some new schemas.
I cannot find any reference to ADS under any menus or workspace or project links etc.
Thank you, any advice gratefully received.
Kind regards,
jB
Re: Apache Directory Studio Plugin [message #1801188 is a reply to message #1801122] Tue, 15 January 2019 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed Merks is currently offline Ed MerksFriend
I would look here for guidance rather than on Eclipse's Java Development Tools forum:

https://directory.apache.org/studio/

Ed Merks
Professional Support: https://www.macromodeling.com/
Re: Apache Directory Studio Plugin [message #1801196 is a reply to message #1801188] Tue, 15 January 2019 07:34 Go to previous message
Julian Bourne is currently offline Julian BourneFriend
Thank you.
Giving it a go.
jB
Previous Topic:java concept
Next Topic:2018-12 Eclipse Installation Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Sep 23 15:25:45 GMT 2024