Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Windowbuilder table issue (macOs)(Windowbuilder table model-window stuck )
Windowbuilder table issue (macOs) [message #1800642] Fri, 04 January 2019 10:08 Go to next message
Janne Torvikoski is currently offline Janne TorvikoskiFriend
I am new to this forum.

I am having troubles using Windowbuilder on mac. I have a project with JFrame and when i try to add rows to a table (model-window), Eclipse stucks and force quit is only way to shut down.

I am using Mojave, latest versions both Eclipse and Windowbuilder. I tried on other mac with High Sierra and also with older versions of Eclipse/Windowbuilder. Java is JDK 8.

Thank you.

Janne
Re: Windowbuilder table issue (macOs) [message #1800681 is a reply to message #1800642] Sat, 05 January 2019 08:24 Go to previous message
Patrick Moran is currently offline Patrick MoranFriend
I don't know what you mean when you say "add rows to a table." Do you mean you.are using WindowBuilder to make a bigger table? Do you mean that you are writing code that lets more rows to be added to a table at run time?

I've had a similar problem, and after asking around over and over again I finally was told that the "dynamic code" in my program file was causing WindowBuilder to crash when it went from the source code mode to the design mode. I was told to
bracket problematical code with // $hide>>$ and // $hide<<$

Since you were o.k. before you tried to "add rows," I would imagine that you could say
// $hide>>$
[[the code that is sure to crash everything]]
// $hide<<$
Previous Topic:Natural Plugin from Eclipse Marketplace not loading
Next Topic:Is callgraph active feature/ plug-in
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:59:47 GMT 2024