Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Multiple "could not be resolved" problems
Multiple "could not be resolved" problems [message #1800438] Fri, 28 December 2018 09:02 Go to next message
Henrry parth is currently offline Henrry parthFriend
I have recently installed (the latest builds of) 'Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers' and minGW to help me to get back into C++ after a long time away.

I have added "-std=c++11" to "Other flags" at C/C++ Build/Settings/Tool Settings/GCC C++ Compiler/Miscellaneous

I have a small program utilising a number of C++11 features (e.g. using the chrono library, .emplace_ba

After Run I get multiple unresolved issues in the Problems window, as Pasted below).

Interestingly, the program does compile and run ok.

1) With this, is there something I'm not setting up in Eclipse to resolve these issues?

2) While it might not apply movies download movies at forum to this forum, is there still an issue with the 'to_string()' function e.g. the following extract does not compile:

window.setTitle("Bullets on screen: " + to_string(bullets.size()) + " currentSlice: " + to_string(currentSlice) + " FT: " + to_string(ft) + " FPS: " + to_string(fps));

[Updated on: Sun, 30 December 2018 05:00]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Multiple "could not be resolved" problems [message #1800467 is a reply to message #1800438] Sat, 29 December 2018 04:22 Go to previous message
David VavraFriend
"not be resolved" are Indexer problems.
Tool Settings only affect the Makefile produced by Eclipse/CDT.
You need to fix the Builtins Provider in
Project --> Properties --> C/C++ General --> Preprocessor Include Paths, Macros etc. --> Providers tab
Set the command line to
${COMMAND}  -std=c++11 ${FLAGS} -E -P -v -dD "${INPUTS}"

As for 'to_string()' , what compile error are you getting?

Previous Topic:Formatted IO functions prefixes
Next Topic:Refreshing the file list
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 03:09:01 GMT 2024