Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » JtextField not editable when JDialog is displayed on mac os using eclipse plugin
JtextField not editable when JDialog is displayed on mac os using eclipse plugin [message #1797921] Thu, 08 November 2018 15:16 Go to next message
nabil safi is currently offline nabil safiFriend
I have an appication with swing with Jtext field and Jdialog i use this application into a plugin eclipse as a Jar (using swt awt bridge) when i m into mac os all Jtextfield are not editable only when Jdialog is displayed
Re: JtextField not editable when JDialog is displayed on mac os using eclipse plugin [message #1798183 is a reply to message #1797921] Tue, 13 November 2018 18:21 Go to previous message
Patrick Moran is currently offline Patrick MoranFriend
Are you using Eclipse to make your JDialog? I am using Eclipse Oxygen and I can't find any button for a JDialog.
Is the "eclipse plugin" you mention WindowBuilder? Or is it whatever Eclipse documentation calls "WindowBuilder Pro"? Or maybe you mean some kind of plugin is plugged in somehow to the application you have built?

There is a Dialog and a JDialog under awt. It sounds like it takes a fair amount of work to hand-code into a java program. I don't think you can get an answer to a question that involves coding that is unknown to anyone viewing your question.

Does your question mean to imply that your java program works on non-Mac operating systems but fails on Mac systems only? In that case your problem could be that Mac is more picky about some interactions that other OS tolerate.

Have you tried to code a Mac OS program from scratch and incrementally so that it will be easier to discover any point at which your coding breaks down?

[Updated on: Tue, 13 November 2018 18:40]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:eclipse cannot import project from archive file
Next Topic:eclipse compiling wrong file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 21:26:53 GMT 2024