Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » Query: How can I display a Chart of Subreport Data
Query: How can I display a Chart of Subreport Data [message #1797601] Fri, 02 November 2018 14:16
Brian Kelly is currently offline Brian KellyFriend
Hi,

I am developing a BIRT report that contains a nested sub-report. I would like to display a chart (bar chart or pie chart) of all of the sub-report data. But I cannot point the chart at any source of data (table, list, data set etc) that has all the data that I need. If I point it at the data set that I use to drive the sub-report, I just get the data from one iteration of the sub-report, not from all the iterations.

The outer data set of my report is based on a data set that returns all the equipment that has energy monitoring power meters.

The inner data set retrieves (one at a time), the consumption values from each of power meters over a specific time period (for instance a week), and calculates the increase in the value.

The attachment is the report data that is generated.

What I would like is some way of charting the six consumption figures, for instance into two pie charts, one for Active Power and one for Reactive Power. Each pie chart would have three slices, with a size proportional to the consumption value.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Brian
Previous Topic:birt runtime 4.8 dynamic images is not working
Next Topic:how to configure Input Report Parameter in Fortify SSC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 18:34:47 GMT 2024