Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » Plugin development how to for beginners(develop a plugin for a program originally written in C)
Plugin development how to for beginners [message #1796924] Mon, 22 October 2018 12:36 Go to next message
ashok das is currently offline ashok dasFriend
Hi all,

If this is not the correct topic in this forum then please redirect me to appropriate forum.

I want to develop a plugin for program written in C. This is a Atmel series MCU programmer (like AVRdude), but it programs 8051 series MCU. I have the source code and it is just one file program. It runs in text mode. As a new user to eclipse I need extensive help as I am unaware how plugins are written. My ultimate goal is to able to write the code in MCU without leaving the eclipse environment like avrdude or arduino.

Thanks
ashok das
Re: Plugin development how to for beginners [message #1798358 is a reply to message #1796924] Fri, 16 November 2018 07:02 Go to previous message
Moritz Aleithe is currently offline Moritz AleitheFriend
Hi ashok,

Don't worry, compared to C development, I've always felt like Eclipse Plug-In Development is a charm. My Personal recommendation for the start are the Tutorials created by Lars Vogel [1], who is an Eclipse Committer himself.

[1]http://www.vogella.com/tutorials/eclipse.html
Previous Topic:Solution to sign plugin jar with less cost
Next Topic:Reference the latest IU in target file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 23:25:29 GMT 2024