Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Error when exporting a 'team project set'.(Error: "no remote url configured for current branch in repository of project")
Error when exporting a 'team project set'. [message #1796815] Fri, 19 October 2018 11:14
Robert Simpson is currently offline Robert SimpsonFriend
I have several projects running in Eclipse on windows. I'm attempting, with some difficulty, to get these projects running on linux (on a different machine). I'm using git to manage everything but I haven't explicitly told Eclipse anything about git.

I *think* I need to use a 'team project set' to copy the settings to the linux box. Currently I have the .project and .cproject files there but Eclipse on linux can't see any of the build configurations so something is missing (even though I see entries in the .cproject file).

When I try to export the 'team project set' I get the error: "no remote url configured for current branch in repository of project". I've no idea what this means and google doesn't seem to find anything relevant.

How do I fix this? Or do I need to be using some other method to copy the settings?

I'm running Eclipse 2018-09 on both machines.

Thanks,

Rob.

Previous Topic:Tutoring for student
Next Topic:Cannot use Eclipse Desktop link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:02:39 GMT 2024