Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Question about Selection Wizard(Select Model Element Variable, Dialog, Selection Wizard, Help)
Question about Selection Wizard [message #1796562] Tue, 16 October 2018 07:47 Go to next message
Bo Zhang is currently offline Bo ZhangFriend
Hi,
I have a question about the "Select Model Element Variable".
When I defined a dialog and open a Selection Wizard, Help menu will display in the left down side, but it can't work.
So can I define the help content for it? Or disable it?
If I can't do that, is it a bug?
Re: Question about Selection Wizard [message #1796615 is a reply to message #1796562] Tue, 16 October 2018 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pierre Guilet is currently offline Pierre GuiletFriend
Hi,

To define the help content click on the selection wizard item and edit the documentation tab.

Regards,

Pierre

Pierre Guilet - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Question about Selection Wizard [message #1796658 is a reply to message #1796615] Wed, 17 October 2018 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bo Zhang is currently offline Bo ZhangFriend
Pierre Guilet wrote on Tue, 16 October 2018 21:57
Hi,

To define the help content click on the selection wizard item and edit the documentation tab.

Regards,

Pierre

Hi Pierre,
Thanks for your reply.
Sorry for my question is not clear, I know user can define the tooltip on question mark for 'Filter with Typed Variable', but what I want to define is the description of Help menu on the left-down side of Selection Wizard that open by Operation Action menu.

So I'm not sure that you said 'edit the documentation tab', do you means edit it in odesin or in Selection Wizard menu of the diagram?
I tried to define 'User Documentation' in 'Select Model Element Variable' properties, and define 'Documentataion' in 'Operation Action' properties, but they all will not display in the help content(in Sirius 4.1.3 and 5.1.1).
So where to define the help content?

[Updated on: Wed, 17 October 2018 03:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Question about Selection Wizard [message #1797097 is a reply to message #1796658] Thu, 25 October 2018 08:09 Go to previous message
Pierre Guilet is currently offline Pierre GuiletFriend
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, in fact it is not working as I thought. The help button cannot be configured at the moment. There is no way to remove it.
You can open a Sirius ticket.

Regards,

Pierre Guilet - Obeo
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Previous Topic:problem in synchronizing
Next Topic:aird file is not synchronising with modelFile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Sep 25 17:38:09 GMT 2024