Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » ATL » Traceability support in ATL
Traceability support in ATL [message #1796300] Tue, 09 October 2018 20:35 Go to next message
omar hassane is currently offline omar hassaneFriend
Hi,

I have been looking for already existing support of traceability in ATL and I came across the [1] that uses the "tracer adder" HOT to add traceability information , and this [2] that suggests changes in the VM.

Is there anything else regarding traceability in ATL? Is there a tool/Api or other work..., that someone can use in order to add traceability to an ATL transformation that takes for example uml models as inputs conforming to uml profiles (considered as MetaModels) ?

Thank you

[1] Frédéric Jouault. Loosely Coupled Traceability for ATL. European Conference on Model Driven Architecture (ECMDA) Workshop on Traceability, 2005, Germany. pp.29-37, 2005.

[2] Andrés Yie, Dennis Wagelaar. Advanced Traceability for ATL. Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Model Transformation with ATL (MtATL 2009), pp.78 - 87
Re: Traceability support in ATL [message #1796554 is a reply to message #1796300] Tue, 16 October 2018 04:52 Go to previous message
Dennis Wagelaar is currently offline Dennis WagelaarFriend

[2] has been implemented in EMFTVM. The UML2Copy.atl example transformation shows how you can use reflection on the internal trace model. Note that I've stopped accessing the internal Ecore metamodel inside UML profiles, because the format may change between UML2 plugin versions! It is not API. Since EMFTVM, you should be able to use the EOperations defined in the UML2 metamodel without problems.

Cheers,
Dennis
Previous Topic:BPMN to UPPAAL: problem with the target generated model
Next Topic:launching has encountered a problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:06:14 GMT 2024