Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Error staring process(Problem in running the program)
Error staring process [message #1795855] Mon, 01 October 2018 12:08 Go to next message
ujjval rathod is currently offline ujjval rathodFriend
I have c++ program with CGAL library integrated in which I have the problem as mentioned above and shown in the picture"Error starting process"...."cannot run program"

earlier it was running fine. I searched on internet and most of them say it has something to do with the work-space.!!

I have never changed my work-space but earlier it was compiling and running without any issues.

[Updated on: Mon, 01 October 2018 12:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Error staring process [message #1795926 is a reply to message #1795855] Tue, 02 October 2018 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ujjval rathod is currently offline ujjval rathodFriend
I found that it has something to do with the executable permission so I run in the terminal chmod +x cgal.o and then build again and there was no error but I dont see any output in the console.
Re: Error staring process [message #1796178 is a reply to message #1795855] Mon, 08 October 2018 03:45 Go to previous message
Marc-André Laperle is currently offline Marc-André LaperleFriend
It looks like you are trying to debug an object file, not an executable. What is the executable you would start if you were starting it from the command line? The executable might be shown in the Project Explorer, under the project name > Binaries
Previous Topic:C++ Template Find References
Next Topic:"Binary debug data entries"?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 24 12:17:58 GMT 2024