Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » RichTextEditor problem on windows 7 can't use Spell checker functionality(on my windows OS i can't use the spell checker fonctionnality of richText editor)
RichTextEditor problem on windows 7 can't use Spell checker functionality [message #1794604] Mon, 03 September 2018 16:08
joacquim esabe is currently offline joacquim esabeFriend
Hi everybody, i have a problem on the richTextEditor on my windows environment, i can't use the spell checker functionality on my windows 7 OS with IE 11.09600.19080 version . But on my VM Windows Server 2012 R2 Statndard with IE 11.0.9600.19078 i can use the spell checker , i use the native spell checker for this.
i add in the configuration this line -> "config.disableNativeSpellChecker = false
i do this on my two different environment.
For test that , i have downloaded the org.eclipse.nebula.widgets.richtext.example project on my two eclipse environment on the VM and the machine on windows 7 , when a config the "disableNativeSpellChecker" option in the RichTextEditionExample.java on my VM and i execute the the application the spell checker is activate but on my windows 7 is not activate .
Previous Topic:Problems installing new Software
Next Topic:Eclipse quit unexpectedly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:23:04 GMT 2024