Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Delete multiple elements that are selected by using Java Service
Delete multiple elements that are selected by using Java Service [message #1793308] Fri, 03 August 2018 14:22 Go to next message
Parsa Pourali is currently offline Parsa PouraliFriend
Hello,

Assume that a user selects multiple elements in a diagram, and uses delete key/button to delete the elements. Now, I'm trying to pass the selected elements to a java service and do some stuff before deleting these elements. What I need is to pass all the selected elements. So, if I just say "service:DeleteMyElements()", it will only pass the first selected element from the list of the selected elements. Is there any way to pass all the selected elements? I know I can use "for" element, but with "for" I can only pas one of the selected elements one at a time. However, I need to pass all the elements at the same time.

Thanks,
Regards,
Parsa

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2018 13:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Delete multiple elements that are selected by using Java Service [message #1793396 is a reply to message #1793308] Tue, 07 August 2018 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Parsa Pourali is currently offline Parsa PouraliFriend
Any idea ?
Re: Delete multiple elements that are selected by using Java Service [message #1793524 is a reply to message #1793396] Thu, 09 August 2018 14:18 Go to previous message
Julien Dupont is currently offline Julien DupontFriend
Hi Parsa,

When you select many elements, the tool Delete Element is called for each element to delete. You can't pass a list elements to delete.

Regards,
Previous Topic:Eclipse Oxygen with Sirius 6 and XText 2.14 - correct install?
Next Topic:edge between elements in an ordered set
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:18:44 GMT 2024