Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » NatTable » How to paint over header cell boundaries via an own cHeaderCellPainter
How to paint over header cell boundaries via an own cHeaderCellPainter [message #1793256] Thu, 02 August 2018 09:03 Go to next message
Hilger Steenblock is currently offline Hilger SteenblockFriend
For some columns I want to display additional information in the header and the information should be printed over the column borders. To archive this I extended the theme with following snippet:
VerticalTextPainter firstPainter = new VerticalTextPainter(false, true, true, false);
TextPainter secondPainter = new TextPainter(); // TextPainter as a demonstrator for this question
CellPainterDecorator painterDecorator = new CellPainterDecorator(firstPainter, CellEdgeEnum.TOP, secondPainter);
this.cHeaderCellPainter =
            new PaddingDecorator(
                painterDecorator,
                0, false);

At the moment I'm avoiding the grouping feature, because of performance problems. Is it possible to paint over cell boundaries? Or has anyone another idea how to approach this?
Re: How to paint over header cell boundaries via an own cHeaderCellPainter [message #1793260 is a reply to message #1793256] Thu, 02 August 2018 10:28 Go to previous message
Dirk Fauth is currently offline Dirk FauthFriend
The default painters do not support rendering over cell borders. If you need such a feature you need to implement your own painter that does not inspect the cell bounds.
Previous Topic:How to select rows with matching text in whole row or single column
Next Topic:What is the best way to lock/unlock rows for editing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:55:10 GMT 2024