Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Scout » How do I change the theme in my Scout project to the default theme?(scout)
How do I change the theme in my Scout project to the default theme? [message #1792708] Mon, 23 July 2018 04:07 Go to next message
Shaun Dashjian is currently offline Shaun DashjianFriend
I'm following the Eclipse Scout Beginner's Guide and in section 4.3.4. about switching to the default theme, it says to comment out the following line in the config.properties file in order to use the default theme:

scout.ui.theme=application

I do that and restart the application but I see no change in the theme. Is this a known issue? What am I missing?
Re: How do I change the theme in my Scout project to the default theme? [message #1792713 is a reply to message #1792708] Mon, 23 July 2018 06:45 Go to previous message
Andre Wegmueller is currently offline Andre WegmuellerFriend
In a Scout application the theme-name is stored in a cookie. The theme provided by the cookie always overrules the default-theme set by the config.properties. I guess there's a cookie with the old theme-name, stored in your browser, so you should try to delete cookies for the host where your Scout application runs.

Eclipse Scout Homepage | Documentation | GitHub
Previous Topic:[Oxygen] Hyperlink Column in TablePage?
Next Topic:PostgreSQL in Scout 8.0.0.010 Photon
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:44:16 GMT 2024