Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How do I restore lost update sites?
How do I restore lost update sites? [message #1791967] Mon, 09 July 2018 08:05 Go to next message
Mario Rohkrämer is currently offline Mario RohkrämerFriend
Trying to upgrade the eclipse IDE with PDT from Oxygen to Photon, including several attempts to fix version conflicts, my list of "Available Software Sites" was left empty.

How can I restore them?

Could possibly another user of eclipse PDT export their selection to a bookmark XML which I can import?
Re: How do I restore lost update sites? [message #1792014 is a reply to message #1791967] Tue, 10 July 2018 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

I would suggest re-entering the sites shown in the PHP tools installation instructions (https://www.eclipse.org/pdt/#download), plus http://download.eclipse.org/releases/photon/ .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: How do I restore lost update sites? [message #1792018 is a reply to message #1792014] Tue, 10 July 2018 07:35 Go to previous message
Mario Rohkrämer is currently offline Mario RohkrämerFriend
I have the following sites now:

The original sites after a fresh installation may be different in details, though...

I also know that a "latest" link to the most recent Eclipse Repo is being prepared, I reported bug #522566 regarding a lack of notification.
Previous Topic:Eclipse GitLab Config
Next Topic:Hello everyone is new member
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:01:18 GMT 2024