Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » 4DIAC - Framework for Distributed Industrial Automation and Control » download boot file to the target which is running forte(download boot file to the target which is running forte)
download boot file to the target which is running forte [message #1791953] Mon, 09 July 2018 03:12 Go to next message
Henry Bao is currently offline Henry BaoFriend
Hi, so far, 4diac ide can download program into target which is running forte. But for the boot file, we can generate from 4diac ide, is that possible for 4diac ide download boot file automaticly?

Otherwise everytime I need copy the boot file to the target manually, suppose I have Hundreds of controller, it is huge work to copy the boot file to target one by one.

Any other suggestions for such workaround?

Thanks!
Best Regards,
Henry
Re: download boot file to the target which is running forte [message #1791960 is a reply to message #1791953] Mon, 09 July 2018 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Hi,

you're right. This is a feature that'd probably go in the next release. There's a bug already indicating this https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=527628 and also in the mailing list the issue was present.

So currently there isn't, but it will be soon. 4diac is open source, so anyone can contribute. If you feel you want to practice some java, this could be a good oportunity.

Regards,

Jose
Re: download boot file to the target which is running forte [message #1791965 is a reply to message #1791960] Mon, 09 July 2018 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henry Bao is currently offline Henry BaoFriend
Hi Jose,

Thanks for your information, that's sounds greate, if this feature related to the forte runtime, I think I can take a look inside C/C++ part. Regarding Java side, I am not so familiar with it.

Anyway, I will check the feature first.

Best Regards,
Henry
Re: download boot file to the target which is running forte [message #1792884 is a reply to message #1791965] Wed, 25 July 2018 11:17 Go to previous message
Jose Maria Jesus Cabral Lassalle is currently offline Jose Maria Jesus Cabral LassalleFriend
Good to read that. It's always good to have new contributors
Previous Topic:Rate limiter blocks?
Next Topic: Forte Runtime for a PLC
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:44:40 GMT 2024