Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Sirius » Invoking AutoSize programmatically
Invoking AutoSize programmatically [message #1791833] Thu, 05 July 2018 22:14 Go to next message
Parsa Pourali is currently offline Parsa PouraliFriend
Hello,

I have a container node which contains other nodes. When the contained nodes move, the parent container shows a scroll bar instead of resizing (expanding). I found that if the autosize has been already invoked by the user on the parent container, then it will expanded instead of showing the scrollbars (this is what I want). So, is there any way to programmatically invoke the autosize?

I tried the following on the parent container but didn't help. If this is the code, how/where/when should I use it ?
Request r = new Request(RequestConstants.REQ_autosize);
performRequest(r);

index.php/fa/33322/0/

Thanks,
Bests,
Parsa
  • Attachment: autosize.png
    (Size: 3.43KB, Downloaded 478 times)
Re: Invoking AutoSize programmatically [message #1791847 is a reply to message #1791833] Fri, 06 July 2018 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Monnier is currently offline Steve MonnierFriend
Hello,

In the style of your container mapping, you need to set the "Height Computation Expression" and "Width Computation Expression" to -1 in order to be in autosize by default. You can check out the "Default size" part of the Container Style documentation [1].

Regards,
Steve

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/sirius/doc/specifier/diagrams/Diagrams.html#containers

Steve Monnier - Obeo Canada
Need training or professional services for Sirius?
http://www.obeodesigner.com/sirius
Re: Invoking AutoSize programmatically [message #1791878 is a reply to message #1791847] Fri, 06 July 2018 12:33 Go to previous message
Parsa Pourali is currently offline Parsa PouraliFriend
Hi Steve,

What you said is generally correct. But assume that, the user resizes the created parent container which overwrites the size of -1. Therefore, the behaviour will change. In my case, I don't want the size of -1 be overwritten when users resize the container manually.

Thanks,
Parsa
Previous Topic:Rollback to a previous state of the model
Next Topic:Have a question about license of Sirius
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:17:24 GMT 2024