Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Kapua » Data visualisation of Kapua devices(I created a dashboard using javascript, css and html for data visualisation. I want to use the dashboard to visualise Kapua data. )
Data visualisation of Kapua devices [message #1790510] Tue, 12 June 2018 07:54
Boitumelo Mahlobo is currently offline Boitumelo MahloboFriend
I have created a Javascript and HTML dashboard, and what I want to do is to display data from Kapua on the dashboard. The way I deploy Kapua is by running the 5 Docker containers - SQL, Elasticsearch, Broker, Console and API.

The approaches that I have tried so far:

1. I was using the Kapua REST API to get data but kept on getting a 401 error although I was using an Authentication method in Java.

2. I was dockerising the dashboard and using the "-- link" command to connect Kapua-sql container to the dockerised container. I created a H2 server database at the address: localhost:8181. I then used the login details to connect from the dockerised dashboard to the created H2 server database.

Both of these two approaches have not worked. I was asking if there are any more approaches I could try, or maybe I could try implementing these two approaches differently.

Previous Topic:Problem with connection Kura Kapua
Next Topic:Kura doesn't work properly on Raspberry Pi
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 09:01:51 GMT 2024