|inconsistency of case sensitivity in xtext suffix [message #1787405]
||Thu, 24 May 2018 20:47
| Jay Norwood
Registered: July 2009
I pulled down the tracing_codegen example from github and substituted 2.14 xtext on the oxygen DSL eclipse, on Windows 10.|
Things were looking good.
I created a file with .MyDsl suffix and eclipse recognized it and converted my project to an xtext project.
I edited the model, using the example dsl code from github, and the editor accepted all that, and the outline view updated.
However, the .c and .h suffix files weren't generated, and no clue given why.
After debugging, I found that the code that does the generation was more picky about the suffix, and was accepting only "mydsl", all lower case, which is in fact the suffix in the genmodel file.
So, I don't know, but seems like it should consistently accept or reject if the case doesn't match.
I believe it came down to registry.getExtensionToFactoryMap.containsKey(name.substring(index+1)), which apparently doesn't ignore case (in the UriValidator isPossiblyManaged()
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01965 seconds