Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Key bindings in a Dialog(When executing a key bindings in a Dialog it captures the key binding of the main view)
Key bindings in a Dialog [message #1786871] Mon, 14 May 2018 14:44
Mariano Camarzana is currently offline Mariano CamarzanaFriend
I recently completed a successful migration of a complex system divided into several modules developed in Eclipse RCP, moving from Eclipse 3.7 to Eclipse 4.7 using Compatibility Layer in conjunction with Tycho to make deploy.
While doing a review of the system's functionality I realized that when I open a Dialog the key bindings of the main view are not deactivated. With which it captures the wrong key binding.
In the KeyBindingDispatcher class when executing the method press(List <KeyStroke> potentialKeyStrokes, Event event) when you perform isUniqueMatch (sequenceAfterKeyStroke, createContext) return true and then retrieve the keybinding from the main view. In E3, however, it continues with the execution flow and ends with the execution of the key binding defined in the Dialog.

Can someone give me a clue as to how to open the Dialog and only execute the key bindings of the Dialog?.

Thanks in advance!
Mariano.

Eclipse RCP 4.7 Oxygen
Tycho 1.0.0
Java 1.8

Previous Topic:Eclipse try to find an image that i don't use anymore!
Next Topic:Unable to build RCP app using Tycho
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:52:24 GMT 2024