Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » What plugins to install to allow ReqIF import/export
What plugins to install to allow ReqIF import/export [message #1786866] Mon, 14 May 2018 13:30 Go to next message
Benedikt Bauer is currently offline Benedikt BauerFriend
In the help pages for Papyrus Oxygen there's a secion about importing and exporting requirements to and from ReqIF format .

I tried to reproduce the steps listed there but I fail already at the prerequisite step (Setting/verifying the kind of user). I couldn't find any information saying that it's necessary to install additional plugins to get the respective configuratin menu entries as well as respective entries in the importer and exporter dialog. Hence I would expect them to be available out-of-the-box on a freshly installed papyrus -- but obviously it is not.

Can someone point me to the plugins I have to install to make this feature work? Or is it a relict from former Papyrus versions that is no longer available/working in Oxygen?

Thanks for your help.
Re: What plugins to install to allow ReqIF import/export [message #1787028 is a reply to message #1786866] Thu, 17 May 2018 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Patrick Tessier is currently offline Patrick TessierFriend
This plugins runs only for the version neon with Sysml1.1.
Best regards.
Papyrus Team
Re: What plugins to install to allow ReqIF import/export [message #1787034 is a reply to message #1787028] Thu, 17 May 2018 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Charles Rivet is currently offline Charles RivetFriend

Do ProR and Papyrus work together? Could that be an option?

/Charles Rivet
Re: What plugins to install to allow ReqIF import/export [message #1787042 is a reply to message #1787034] Thu, 17 May 2018 15:01 Go to previous message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
I think ReqCycle, which is based on ProR is worth to mention.

https://www.polarsys.org/projects/polarsys.reqcycle

/pica

[Updated on: Thu, 17 May 2018 15:02]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How can I integrate papyrus plugin in my rcp application? I want to access papyrus editor in my rcp
Next Topic:Block compartments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:00:02 GMT 2024