|Re: [Oxygen] Initial size of Search Form [message #1787150 is a reply to message #1786651]
||Sat, 19 May 2018 22:27
| Patrick Bänziger
Registered: September 2011
The files and locations mentioned here are named like the "HelloWorld" example project, depending on your project it may vary.
The helloworld.ui.html project serves as the home of all UI-related code that is not part of the "model" (the usual Java Code you write to compose the interface, like forms, groupboxes etc., located in helloworld.client).
In the helloworld.ui.html project, you'll see different folders:
- src/main/java : Contains UIServletFilters etc.
The way Scout now works:
- The index.html is coded to load the helloworld-all-macro.js
- Similarly, the helloworld-all-macro.less is included (and pre-processed to a CSS file) and can use the the "@import" directive to include other LESS files
- The directives are replaced by the ScriptFileBuilder and turned into actual JS/CSS.
To get around to your actual question:
If you want to change the height of the TableControl (and thus, search form) in every location, do the following: (Scout 7.0)
- Create the file "helloworld-module.js" in src/main/js
- Add this line to the helloworld-all-macro.js:
- Paste this line into your newly created helloworld-module.js:
scout.TableControl.CONTAINER_SIZE = 200;
- Reload your browser (F5), you should get the new version immediately. Watch for messages in the console from the ScriptFileBuilder indicating if the file was not found (check the path). You'll also see a message in the "helloworld-all.js" file delivered to the browser if it fails.
For more elaborate examples, check out the UI HTML module of the Widgets Demo App.
[Updated on: Sat, 19 May 2018 22:29]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01982 seconds