Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How to Symbolically execute state machine in Eclipse Papyrus and Moka extension?
How to Symbolically execute state machine in Eclipse Papyrus and Moka extension? [message #1785759] Thu, 19 April 2018 12:01 Go to next message
Rahul Dhole is currently offline Rahul DholeFriend
I need a working example of executing a state machine diagram in Papyrus and Moka. I have an example but its giving error "Unexpected Exception". Please help me!!!
Re: How to Symbolically execute state machine in Eclipse Papyrus and Moka extension? [message #1786303 is a reply to message #1785759] Mon, 30 April 2018 13:12 Go to previous message
Jeremie Tatibouet is currently offline Jeremie TatibouetFriend
As far as I can tell, your state machine has transitions with triggers referring to time events (see section 13.4.10 in [UML 2.5]). If you confirm this assumption then the problem is likely related to the fact that your are using the PSSM (Precise Semantics of UML State machines) implementation (see *.statemachines engine) to run your model.

Indeed, PSSM does not provide semantics to time event. Hence when the engine tries to provide an interpretation to such event then it fails and raises an exception. In order to solve this issue, you shall run your model using the *.timedfuml engine that is an extension of the one corresponding the PSSM implementation.
Previous Topic:Papyrus 3.3 is available
Next Topic:State chart code generation walkthrough
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:57:39 GMT 2024