Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to automatically connect to CVS Server in ECLIPSE(How do I automatically connect to CVS Server in ECLIPSE )
How to automatically connect to CVS Server in ECLIPSE [message #1784928] Fri, 06 April 2018 01:33
Jong-Kyu Chung is currently offline Jong-Kyu ChungFriend
To whom it may concern,

First of all, I would like to express my sincere thanks for your excellent service. We are truly satisfied with Eclipse which is very functional and helpful for application development.

Today, I have some inquiries regarding Eclipse as below,

1. If you are running Eclipse by copying the entire Eclipse program, project source files, and environmental information files (metadata, plugins) to another PC, we understand that it is possible to develop programming the same as the original PC's Eclipse preference.

We have also confirmed that the CVS connection information set in the Eclipse CVS Repositories still exists.

When running the Eclipse on a copied PC, I wonder if Eclipse tries to connect automatically, one by one, with the account information already configured on CVS Server(s) that are already set up at CVS Repositories.

I am sure that when I run the Eclipse in any case, it cannot automatically attempt to access CVS. However, I would like to make sure about this from your side.

2. If you can access automatically to CVS when you run Eclipse, how can you do that and how do you know that you are connected automatically?

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

Best Regards,

Chung,
Previous Topic:How do I turn on "Post Notification" for a forum message?
Next Topic:An internal error occurred during: "Setup check". java.nio.channels.OverlappingFileLockExc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:03:08 GMT 2024