Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » e(fx)clipse » Problems in the editor with java fx classes(The import cannot be resolved)
Problems in the editor with java fx classes [message #1784840] Wed, 04 April 2018 16:58 Go to next message
Marcelo Ruiz is currently offline Marcelo RuizFriend
Hi,
I am having a really annoying problem with the eclipse editor. I am working on an RCP e(fx)clipse (3.2.0) project and this morning when I started Eclipse and opened the class that I was working last night, I found that the editor marked with errors all the Java Fx classes.
What it even more weird is the fact that the javafx jar file is in the project's classpath, and that the quick fix correctly suggests and creates the imports for those very same classes that are maked as errors.
On top of that, the program compiles and runs. If I make changes to that class, they are reflected in the launched instance.
I read in another post that Tom suggested someone with a similar problem to check the Include Plugins from target in Java Search in the Java Plug-in Development category under Preferences, but that did not solve my problem.
I tried cleaning the project and rebuilding it, but it did not help.
Does anyone have any idea of what's going on?
Re: Problems in the editor with java fx classes [message #1784870 is a reply to message #1784840] Thu, 05 April 2018 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcelo Ruiz is currently offline Marcelo RuizFriend
Well, I reinstalled everything (eclipse, in a clean workspace) and *that* problem was gone... New post for new annoyance
Re: Problems in the editor with java fx classes [message #1784888 is a reply to message #1784870] Thu, 05 April 2018 08:28 Go to previous message
Thomas Schindl is currently offline Thomas SchindlFriend
hm missing javafx* means that the JRE-Classpath-Container is not correct initialized
Previous Topic:rcp 4 with javafx application ,how to use SystemMenuBar on macOS
Next Topic:Maven cannot compile application
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:48:43 GMT 2024