Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT js files in Server Group(Where do these js files go in Server Group environment)
BIRT js files in Server Group [message #1784434] Tue, 27 March 2018 22:34
Horacio Carter is currently offline Horacio CarterFriend
I am new to the concept of asking for help via community forum so please forgive any protocol infractions... Ok here we go...
I am self taught on BIRT so i may not get all the terminology and stuff right , but i will do my best.

I created a BIRT Report on on my local machine with birt report designer 2.5.1 This report uses an external js to do some business hours calculation.

Locally it works fine, and if i preview the report it runs fine. However the typical consumer of the report will be our BMC Remedy User base and they access the Report through a BMC Remedy Report console.

when i try to access the report via the console i get an error that reads ...
" Unable to load Script file /resources/BirtConversionFunctionsX44.js."

I suspect that the js file itself cant be located by the report through our server group envirionment.

The environment is set up in a shared server group configuration with 2 application servers and 2 MidTier (Web-servers).

The MidTier are running Tomcat 8.5

I have tried putting this js in every which folder i could find, but nothing seems to work... HELP !!

Thanks

H. Carter
Previous Topic:Averaging 2 columns using PERCENTSUM
Next Topic:BIRT 4.7 Designed in Ecllipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:32:33 GMT 2024