Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » State machine animation(State machine animation)
State machine animation [message #1784430] Tue, 27 March 2018 19:54 Go to next message
Steve Zielinski is currently offline Steve ZielinskiFriend
I am trying to build a project with state machine animation.

I see that it is possible viewing this YouTube example:

Model Simulation and Animation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxQ-lcbIz7s

I have followed the tutorials and have successfully animated the Activity diagrams found in the BasicActiveObjectExample. However, when I add a simple 2 state state machine to the Increment class, it does not animate.

Animation of state machines seems to be a hole in the available documentation as well as in the available YouTube videos. If a detailed tutorial exists, please point me toward it.

I have attached the exported files. Perhaps I'm not initializing something I should?
Re: State machine animation [message #1784450 is a reply to message #1784430] Wed, 28 March 2018 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carsten Pitz is currently offline Carsten PitzFriend
Hi Steve,
do you have the Moka components installed?

And there is an issue starting the simulation working with the Moka debug perspective.
Please try to start the simulation within the Papyrus perspective and switch to the Moka perspective after the animation is running.

/Carsten
Re: State machine animation [message #1784521 is a reply to message #1784450] Wed, 28 March 2018 21:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Steve Zielinski is currently offline Steve ZielinskiFriend
Hi Carsten,

Yes, I do have the Moka components installed.

I seem to have gone backwards - the BasicActiveObjectExample is no longer executing reliably. I will have to reload and try again.

Steve

Re: State machine animation [message #1785090 is a reply to message #1784521] Mon, 09 April 2018 11:48 Go to previous message
THEOBALD Maurice is currently offline THEOBALD MauriceFriend
Hi Steve,

Did you select the org.eclipse.papyrus.moka.fuml.statemachines execution engine ?

Maurice
Previous Topic:Integration
Next Topic:metamodels for UML project in eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 18 23:05:18 GMT 2018