Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gendoc » no image can be generated for Diagram(no image can be generated for Diagram in Papyrus)
no image can be generated for Diagram [message #1783046] Wed, 07 March 2018 07:23 Go to next message
THEOBALD Maurice is currently offline THEOBALD MauriceFriend
I've a template under Papyrus, when I start a generation from gendoc it ends with the following error :
See details.
no image can be generated for Diagram : org.eclipse.papyrus.infra.gmfdiag.css.notation.CSSDiagramImpl@1e91950d (visible: true, type: UseCase, mutable: false) (name: System main use cases, measurementUnit: Pixel)
Error when reading image file.

The problem occurs on some diagrams, not on all of the diagrams in the model.

However I found the following workaround :
Open the diagrams that cannot be generated In Papyrus before the generation.

Regards,
Re: no image can be generated for Diagram [message #1783502 is a reply to message #1783046] Tue, 13 March 2018 16:36 Go to previous message
Antonio Campesino is currently offline Antonio CampesinoFriend
Hi,

This problem may be related to different version of papyrus (neon, oxygen) has been used to edit the models. If you have created the models with Papyrus neon version, and afterwards, you have edit the models with oxygen version, you may have some diagrams that have not been updated to the oxygen version.

Papyrus only update the diagrams on the fly, so you need to open each diagram, do some modification on it, save it, undo the modification and save it again. In that way papyrus will migrate the diagrams to the oxygen version. That process is done by the Papyrus diagram editor, which we do not use when Gendoc render the diagrams on the background.

Is that could be the cause of your issue?

Best Regards,
Antonio
Previous Topic:Matrix support in the future release Gendoc 0.7
Next Topic:gendoc build with maven
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 09:42:51 GMT 2024