Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » Display of custom dialog on exporting file/project
Display of custom dialog on exporting file/project [message #1781447] Wed, 07 February 2018 11:54 Go to next message
Gaurav Tripathi is currently offline Gaurav TripathiFriend
Hello,

I have implemented Export wizard by extending wizard and implementing IExportWizard as per custom requirement. No existing functionality has been changed. Just added some button in wizards.

Now my problem is:
When I already have a file in destination path and when I try to export the same file in the destination; it pops up one question dialog saying "Overwrite "xxFileName" in "xxFolder path" " with 5 buttons: Yes, Yes to All, No, No to All, Cancel.
So I am displaying dialog as "Successfully Exported" when I press Yes or Yes to All button. But that dialog also comes when I press No or No to All.

Is there any way to get status of this button or which button has been pressed.
Re: Display of custom dialog on exporting file/project [message #1781477 is a reply to message #1781447] Wed, 07 February 2018 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
I'm sorry, but I can't help: it's not clear what you've extended, or where this dialog is shown.
Re: Display of custom dialog on exporting file/project [message #1781512 is a reply to message #1781477] Thu, 08 February 2018 05:23 Go to previous message
Gaurav Tripathi is currently offline Gaurav TripathiFriend
I have extended WizardFileSystemResourceExportPage1. This class has finish() method which is overridden. Now my executable line inside finish() method is like this :
boolean finishreturn = executeExportOperation(new FileSystemExportOperation(null, resourcesToExport, destinationPath, this));
if (finishreturn) {
MessageDialog.openInformation(Display.getCurrent().getActiveShell(), "Information",
"The selected file(s) are exported successfully");
}

new FileSystemExportOperation(null, resourcesToExport, destinationPath, this) will open question dialog saying "Overwrite "xxFileName" in "xxFolder path" " with 5 buttons: Yes, Yes to All, No, No to All, Cancel.

I want to collect the status of this button pressed in a dialog so that when a user presses No or No to All button I won't display successful message dialog.
Previous Topic:Set Runtime-Classpath (LaunchConfiguration) programmatically
Next Topic:Computer freeze when I hit "Run As Java Application" on Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:16:15 GMT 2024