Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Remote Synchronization keeps appearing & disappearing: No files changed
Remote Synchronization keeps appearing & disappearing: No files changed [message #1781403] Tue, 06 February 2018 19:26 Go to next message
Steve _____ is currently offline Steve _____Friend
Eclipse for PHP Developers

Version: Oxygen.2 Release (4.7.2)
Build id: 20171218-0600

I have Synchronized PHP Project set up in Eclipse.

All seems to be great, except that in the lower right corner I keep getting this message appearing, disappearing, and reappearing again with the progress meter momentarily appearing when it does:

"Remote Synchronization: (4%)"

The message goes back and forth from 4% & 7%

No files are being changed on my computer nor the server.

I have had the project set up for several days with Eclipse up for hours at at time.

I seem to have all of the files.

Anyone know what this about and how I can get the messages to stop?

Thanks

Re: Remote Synchronization keeps appearing & disappearing: No files changed [message #1800225 is a reply to message #1781403] Fri, 21 December 2018 14:18 Go to previous message
Gabor Mate is currently offline Gabor MateFriend
I opened a ticket for this, this is still happening with PDT 6.2 on Eclipse 4.10 (2018-12) - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=542965

So far I found only a very inconvenient workaround -> disable Auto_Sync (Global). The inconvenience with this is that you have to manually sync the project, and the context menu for that is only on the project level (heavy scrolling in the project explorer) and so far I couldn't find any keybinding for remote sync so no hotkey support either.

g
Previous Topic:Bug AutoComplet after install composer :(
Next Topic:Cannot connect to MySQL 8 from Inside of Eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 15:05:10 GMT 2024