Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Deploy a Webapplication using jetty/maven/(Can't enter the main.java class over the browser)
Deploy a Webapplication using jetty/maven/ [message #1780817] Sun, 28 January 2018 18:28 Go to next message
Andreas Kuster is currently offline Andreas KusterFriend
Hi folks!

I'm new to this forum and as well writing web application using jetty.
So i thougt it would be helpful to by a book, so i did! maybe some of you know the book called: "Raspberry Pi 3 Projects for Java Programmers"

My intend was to write a web application, running on a Raspberry Pi, using java, jetty and the pi4j library.

I did all the steps exactly as described in the book, at chapter 6: "Building a Multipurpose IoT Controller", but it didn't work :-( I playd around, read some threads about it, and tried to solve it by my self, but unfortunately without any success.

So that's why I opened this thread, in hope anybody could help me.
I added some printscreens and the packed maven- project with all the necessary information.

It would be very nice, if someone could help me.

Best regards
  • Attachment: GreenHouse.zip
    (Size: 3.84KB, Downloaded 10 times)
  • Attachment: http.jpg
    (Size: 709.96KB, Downloaded 16 times)
  • Attachment: http2.jpg
    (Size: 667.06KB, Downloaded 15 times)
Re: Deploy a Webapplication using jetty/maven/ [message #1780906 is a reply to message #1780817] Mon, 29 January 2018 20:33 Go to previous message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently online Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

This might be a better question for StackOverflow. We're not a general programming question forum, your zip file doesn't contain a project for working in an Eclipse workspace, and without owning the book, there's not enough information to understand what you're trying to do and how it's meant to work.

Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Previous Topic:How to copy my preferences over different workspaces?
Next Topic:Multiple user (classroom) installs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Feb 22 22:53:30 GMT 2018