Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » ECLIPSE IDE plugin Developer -Contract
ECLIPSE IDE plugin Developer -Contract [message #1779037] Fri, 29 December 2017 15:51 Go to next message
Richard Pierce is currently offline Richard PierceFriend
SOFTWARE ENGINEER CONTRACTOR
Sea Street has designed and built the next generation in Expert Cloud Automation that is revolutionizing the way Enterprise and Service Provider companies deploy and operate their infrastructure, applications, and services. Integrated with the latest cloud technologies such as OpenStack, AWS, SDN and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), the Sea Street StratOS system completely changes the way IT systems are operated saving companies millions each year, reducing MTTR, and dramatically increasing the velocity of new service creation.

Sea Street has an open position for a Senior Software Engineering contractor to help us enhance our the IDE (Eclipse plugin) that is used to develop these models. The successful candidate should possess solid Java development skills, software design experience, and a desire to explore and learn new technologies into our fast-paced, collaborative development organization.This position offers numerous opportunities for growth and development in the emerging field of cloud computing orchestration. You will be participating in all aspects of the software development life-cycle (design, implementation, test), as well as researching 3rd party application components while assessing their feasibility as integration targets.

Requirements:

Proficiency developing Eclipse plugins
Familiarity with software development life-cycles
5-10 years OO software development
Solid development (design/implement/test/diagnose) experience with Java
Experience developing reusable software components for other developers
Capable of quickly evaluating and incorporating new technologies
Efficient / Effective communication (verbal and written) skills
Re: ECLIPSE IDE plugin Developer -Contract [message #1781618 is a reply to message #1779037] Fri, 09 February 2018 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahendrakumar Prajapati is currently offline Mahendrakumar PrajapatiFriend
I have 9 years of experience in Java along with 3 years of experience in Eclipse RCP based plug-in development. I am interested in this position. Kindly contact me for more discussion.
Re: ECLIPSE IDE plugin Developer -Contract [message #1781645 is a reply to message #1781618] Sat, 10 February 2018 09:05 Go to previous message
Andrew Johnson is currently offline Andrew JohnsonFriend
Hi,

I am an experienced developer and would be able to help you out...
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com

Best Wishes
Andrew

Previous Topic:Java/RCP Developer job in Paris or Nantes area (France) @Talend!
Next Topic:Intellectual Property Analyst
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:45:53 GMT 2024